The Work Trade Program is at the heart of the community vibe at QSY. Staff at our front desk exchange their time and energy for yoga and meditation classes. This creates a feeling of stewardship and belonging around the studio, with so many people involved in the day-to-day maintenance of the space.
We look for friendly, hard-working, and enthusiastic individuals who would be proud to be a representative of QSY. Our work trades volunteer once a week for a four-hour shift, offering services such as:
- welcoming new students to the space, providing information about our classes, and assisting with purchases
- cleaning and general maintenance of the studio
- miscellaneous other tasks and projects as they crop up week to week which could include a project of your own creation!
If you’re eager to join the QSY team, you can submit an application at any time and we will keep it on file. If you have any questions or comments about the position please feel free to e-mail our Trade Manager at email@example.com. We look forward to reading your application! "Like" us on Facebook to follow announcements about when trade positions become available.
Current Openings for Work Trade Positions
- Wednesday evenings (5:00 - 9:15pm)
- Thursday evenings (5:30 - 9:15pm)
- Sunday afternoons (3:30 - 7:15 pm) or Sunday evenings (5:00 - 9:15pm)