Self-Care for the Heart & Mind: Mindfulness Meditation (7 wks for $100)
- Mon, Jan 15 – Mar 5 6pm – 7pm (Online registration closed, call 519-741-9642 to register)
Using mindfulness practices and guided meditation, this class will help you establish a heart-centered approach to life. Cultivating self-compassion will be a key focus of the class. This may help you foster a more kind and loving perspective towards yourself, learn different ways of relating to perfectionism, and find new perspective on the challenges in your life.
You will discover and rediscover how to:
- Cultivate awareness of your body and mind
- Reduce stress and physical discomfort
- Soften the voice of your “inner critic”
- Embrace and work through difficult emotions
Beginners and more experienced meditators are all welcome.