- Mon, Sep 9 – Oct 28 7:45pm – 9pm (Online registration closed, call 519-741-9642 to register)
- Tue, Sep 17 – Oct 29 6pm – 7:15pm (Online registration closed, call 519-741-9642 to register)
- Sat, Oct 19 – Nov 30 10am – 11:15am
- Sun, Oct 20 – Dec 1 7:30pm – 8:45pm
- Thu, Nov 7 – Dec 19 6pm – 7:15pm
Our pre-registered Intro to Yoga courses are great for brand new beginners, those restarting their practice after a long break, and anyone new to practicing alignment-based yoga.
The focus is on standing poses and key principles of alignment to increase strength, balance, stamina, and flexibility. Intro to Yoga classes will build progressively from week to week to empower you to move deeper into your practice in a safe and consistent way. Classes also incorporate breathing techniques and restorative poses to release tension and reduce stress.
Brand-new beginners welcome!
Sliding scale pricing is available for this (or any) course to make it more accessible for people with low income. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.