- Mon, Feb 4 – Mar 25 6pm – 7pm (Online registration closed, call 519-741-9642 to register)
Using mindfulness practices and guided meditation, this class will help you establish a heart-centered approach to life. Learn different ways of relating to perfectionism, cultivating self-compassion, and reducing stress, and find new perspective on the challenges in your life.
You will discover and rediscover how to:
- Cultivate awareness of your body and mind
- Reduce stress and physical discomfort
- Soften the voice of your “inner critic”
- Embrace and work through difficult emotions
Beginners and more experienced meditators are all welcome.