- Thu, Apr 2 – Apr 23 6:30pm – 7:30pm Low-Back Relief (4 wks for $80)
Low-back pain can affect any of us for a wide variety of reasons. Rather than suffering through low-back issues, you can gain tools to mitigate and address the root causes. In this course we will look at exercises and simple changes in posture that have proven effective for reducing or eliminating low-back pain.
- Core muscle support: how to locate, activate, and strengthen these muscles
- Neutral pelvic position and its benefits
- Functional movements that can prevent low-back pain
- Common postural patterns that may cause low-back pain
Sliding scale pricing is available for this (or any) course to make it more accessible for people with low income. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.