Tired of being at home and need some safe and quiet space to work or study? We have fast wifi, bright windows, and tonnes of room for physical distancing. Book your spot for a half or full day; hours are completely flexible between 9am and 5pm. We provide tables, chairs, wifi, yoga props, fridge, microwave, kettle, and coffee maker.
Please note that our space is on the third floor of our building with no elevator. We apologize for this lack of accessibility.
Available 9am-5pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (except holidays).
Space is limited; you must pre-book your spot. See below!
- $10 incl hst for up to 3 hours
- $20 incl hst for the full day
On your first visit we’ll give you a little orientation to the space and any procedures, but in advance of coming you should know:
- Masks are required except when you’re seated at your physically distanced spot.
- We have hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol spray available.
- You are welcome to use all of the amenities, including the all-gender bathroom, fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and kettle, but please do your own dishes.
- Make sure to take all of your belongings with you when you leave.
- We aim for our space to be friendly, but also fairly focused and quiet. You are welcome to socialize in our lobby, but we’ll keep the co-working room rather quiet. Please use headphones if you are watching/listening to something, and take calls in the lobby or stairwell.
- We aim to have a scent-free space. Please refrain from using scented body products.