Sat, Feb 29, 2020 - 10:00am-5:00pm with Nicole DeNoble & Natasha Allain
$110+hst (lunch is included)
Have you been moving too fast? Our Restorative Day Retreat is an opportunity for slowing down, deep rejuvenation, and self-care. Restorative yoga is a practice of resting in comfortable, supported poses that can help the body, mind, and breath to calm and relax.
The day retreat will include:
- long, luxurious restorative yoga practices, including a chakra-centred practice
- a basic background on how restorative yoga can affect the central nervous system and calm the stress response
- a healthy catered lunch and the opportunity to connect with others over a shared meal
- a relaxing sound bath with crystal singing bowls
- tips and sequences for taking your restorative practice home and on the road to improve self-care and stress management
The day retreat is open to everyone; no prior yoga experience required.