JOIN US WITH THREE EASY STEPS:
- Go here to pick a class and reserve your spot up to 30 minutes before class starts. PRO TIP: this is super easy to do on your smartphone using the Mindbody app. Get the app here.
- About 20 minutes before class starts, check your email and click the class link.
- Then follow the Zoom setup, which you can use on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN A DROP-IN CLASSCLICK HERE
REFINING YOUR VIRTUAL YOGA EXPERIENCE
- You will need to be able to see and hear us, so any computer or laptop with speakers will work, but so will a smartphone or tablet.
- Never accessed your MBO account before? Detailed instructions can be found here.
- New to Zoom? This video shows what it's like to get started.
- Before & after class, we are taking time for a check-in to say hello to one another and answer any questions you have. You can chat with us by typing, but if you have a webcam and/or microphone, we'd love to see and hear you, too! Watch this video to learn how.
Home Practice Tips:
- For additional tips on setting up your home practice space, click here.
- Need some props? See our Retail Page.
Buying Virtual Class Passes
We have several options for our online community to either try us out for the first time, or continue to practice with us from home. These virtual passes won't expire, so if this situation lasts longer than we're all hoping, we'll be right there with you!
Joining a Virtual 7-Week Course
We love teaching specialty content in our 7-Week Courses.
- See our courses page for current offering - you CAN join courses late if you don't want to wait for the next round.
- Our courses are a blend of live-stream and pre-recorded content, offering some community connection (and accountability), as well as the opportunity to practice things at your own pace, and more than once! The content is yours for a whole year.